Top China Quality Control
- US$118 per man-day (all-inclusive)
- Anywhere in China!
- Get Report in 24 Hours!
A Pre-shipment Inspection can be performed before the loading date and it normally requires the production to be 100% complete and at least 80% of goods to be packed into cartons.
- contract quantities
- the packing way and related labels
- the storage way of your products
- workmanship appearance
- function, size and measurement
- reliability and safety tests
- related shipping files
- other specified requirements from you
A In-production Inspection (IPI) inspections are used to check the product early on in production and make sure that they conform to the client’s standards. As production is continued these defects can be addressed so that the defect rate for the rest of production is lowered.
Also we are able to check the production schedule and confirm that the products will be ready according to your shipment schedule. Don’t let your shipment be delayed due to reworking or bad shipments.
production monitoring :
- Verify the production plan
Inspect the packing way and related labels
Inspect the storage way of your products
- Inspect the workmanship appearance
- Check function, size and measurement
- Perform the reliability and safety tests
- Other specified requirements from you
Container loading is a critical step in the delivery of your goods. Even a good quality product if it is loaded incorrectly can be poor quality or even unsalable when it arrives. You could also end up with another customer’s products, incorrect quantities, wet goods/gift boxes or a wide variety of other defects directly related to poor loading conditions.
Below items checked when Container Loading Supervision / Inspection / Check:
- Record down the container loading conditions (weather, arrival time of containers, container number, truck number etc…)
Inspect the packing ways of your products including the shipping mark, carton dimension, gross weight etc.
Verify the quantity of goods put into the container when performing the container loading supervision( Container Loading Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS)
- Verify if the products are the ones you want. We will randomly draw some samples to check the general quality for you during the container loading supervision ( Container Loading Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS)
- Record down the container loading process with photos
- Record down the seal number of container
Factory Audits can uncover problems before production or order confirmation. You could have a clear understanding of your supplier’s capabilities, quality control system, management and operating procedures. This enables you to select a qualified supplier with confidence.
Below items will be investigated during a factory audit (supplier evaluation, factory evaluation> service):
- Surveying the factory profile (such as organization structure, certifications, personnel, equipment, and facilities etc…) during the factory audit (Factory Compliance Audit, Quality System Audit):
Assessing production processes and its capacity
- Checking the quality assurance and process control system
- Checking previous production records and capabilities
- Taking pictures of every aspect so you can get the “feeling” of the factory